Reservations Winter 18/19
Reservation and seating policies
Nagomi Sushi is a reservation driven restaurant. We do welcome walk in guests and will accommodate them as much as possible.
Reservations are accepted by phone and email
A Manager is here to answer the phone around 330pm every day. If you can’t reach us, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Reservation request messages left on the answering machine are honored in the order they are received. Please clearly state name, and number of guests in party, date requested and especially your telephone phone number. There may be times where an employee states that a manager must call back to confirm. Please understand this is done only to ensure proper table spacing times for the day requested.
Large Party Policy
Large party reservations (6 people or more) are difficult to accommodate given the size of the restaurant, however, we will have a few spots for 6 people every night. A large party reservation during service hours will require a credit card to reserve, and must be confirmed the day of the reservation. Our ability to increase the number of diners in a party is very limited. Large parties have a limited dining time of 2 hours, so that we can accommodate another table to follow on.
Reservation Timing Policy
Parties that are late for their reservation time are given ten minutes before we call the phone number that we have to ascertain arrival status. Given the limited seating of the restaurant, fifteen minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. Please understand, this is solely due to the size and seating capacity of the restaurant. If you are late, we urge you to contact us so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party. Again, due to our limited space and demand, a “No call” and or “No show” will result in a $20 per person charge.
- Separate checks can be accommodated, however we limit it to six(6)
- We do allow guest to bring in their own wine with the exception of any wines/ Sake we may have on our list. There is a corkage fee of $35.00 per bottle.
- Guests with food allergies should inform your server at the beginning of your meal, prior to ordering. Please discuss your food allergies with the server so the chef can adjust your meal.
- All parties of six or more will have an automatic service charge of 18% added to the pre-tax total.
- Wheelchair access: the ramp is located next to the Blackcomb Daylodge which will take you to the back of the Chamois, entrance through Handlebar.
- Strollers: all are safe to stay outside of the restaurant (undercover). Narrow spaces in between tables makes it hard to navigate or park strollers inside.
- Skis and Snowboards/ Bikes: can be placed outside.